September 15, 2010
HH-303 Printer is Still Jamming Post-Repair
The printer is still jamming, even after having an apparently faulty part removed. The service technician did not find the source of the problem and is going to consult with HP.
If you find that the printer is jammed ...
- read the message on the LCD screen
- follow the directions; usually the jammed paper is near the output tray
- tug gently on the output tray on the left-hand side of the printer and slide it back
- you should see paper wrapped around the mechanism; remove it
- push the tray back in
- the latch is on the right-hand side of the printer, near the number "1"