I am a postdoctoral fellow at McMaster University. I obtained my PhD from Durham University under the supervision of Andrew Lobb. My full CV is available here.
My mathematical interests are in low dimensional topology, including link homology and concordance.
I also have a blog about text book covers.
All comments very welcome.
- Minimal crossing number implies minimal supporting genus with Hans U. Boden. To appear in Bull. Lond. Math. Soc.. Preprint available here.
- On ribbon graphs and virtual links with Scott Baldridge and Louis Kauffman. Submitted. Preprint available here.
- Generalized Fishburn numbers and torus knots with Colin Bijaoui, Hans U. Boden, Beckham Myers, Robert Osburn, Aaron Tronsgard, and Shaoyang Zhou. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 178, 2021. Preprint available here.
- Ascent concordance, to appear in Algebr. Geom. Topol.. Preprint available here.
- A parity for 2-colourable links, to appear in Osaka J. Math.. Preprint available here.
- Additional gradings on generalisations of Khovanov homology and invariants of embedded surfaces with Vassily Manturov, J. Knot Theory Ramifications 27 (9), 2018. Preprint available here.
- Computations of the slice genus of virtual knots, Topology Appl. 253, 2019. Preprint available here.
- Doubled Khovanov homology, Canad. J. Math. 70 (5), 2018. Preprint available here.
- Fall 2020: 1B03 Linear Algebra I.
- Winter 2020: 3T03 Inquiry in Topology
- Winter 2020: 1ZC3 Engineering Mathematics II
- Winter 2019: 1B03 Linear Algebra 1/ 1ZC3 Engineering Mathematics II.
- Fall 2018: 2Z03 Engineering Mathematics III.