- I will have office hours on Tues, Apr. 14 and Wed, Apr. 15 from 11 am to 12:30 pm. You may also send me email with questions or arrange a different time to meet.
- The final exam is on Apr. 16 at 2 pm in HH 305. It is 3
hours long. The final exam will cover all the material covered in
the course. It will be weighted 25% for material covered on the
first test, 25% for material on the second test and 50% for material
covered since the second test. I have posted practice problems
for the various sections in the lecture schedule. Here is a practice final (it was last year's final).
- Here is a copy of the second test and here are solutions.
- The second test is Mar. 13 in class and will cover all the
lectures notes from Feb. 3 - Mar. 6 and Chapters 9, 10, sections 1 and
2 of 11 and sections 6 and 7 of Chapter 6. There are practice
problems for the various sections in the lecture schedule. Here
is a practice test. Matt Luther
will have office hours 2:30 - 4:30 on Thursday on the third floor of
Hamilton Hall; his Friday tutorial is cancelled.
- The final exam will be Thursday, Apr. 16 at 2 pm in HH 305.
- Here is a copy of the first test and here are solutions.
- Our first test is Feb. 6, in class, and will cover all the
lecture notes up until Jan. 30 and Chapters 1 - 4 of Lang except
section 5 of Chapter 3. See the lecture schedule for practice
- First class, 9:30, Tuesday, Jan. 6 - see you then!
- Here is a link regarding the use of MSAFs and a link to the MSAF site.
Course meeting time: TWF 9:30 in HH 305
Office: Hamilton Hall 420
Office hours: T 12:30, W 10:30 or by appointment
Tel. extension: 23411
Office hours: 2:30 Thursday, third floor benches
Follow him on Facebook
Tutorial: F 10:30, HH 305